The 28th Belmont & Western Australian Small Business Awards finalists have been announced for 24 different small business categories for businesses in Belmont and across Western Australia.
Finalists and other special guests will be invited to the ‘Night of the Stars’ event that will take place on Thursday 28th October 2021, 6:00pm – 8:30pm (doors open 5:50pm). Winners will be announced at a lavish event including food, drinks, entertainment in the Ballroom of the Perth Exhibition and Convention Centre.
Dress code is cocktail or lounge suit, and guests will enjoy VIP speakers, fashion parade and entertainment, as well as celebrating with the 24 different business award winners and finalists attending.
Tables of 10: $1100
Tickets are available from www.belmontbec.com/awardtickets
The Belmont & Western Australian Small Business Awards are co-ordinated by the Belmont Business Enterprise Centre Inc. (Belmont BEC) and supported by major sponsors City of Belmont and Textile Clothing Footwear Resource Centre of WA Inc. (TCFWA).
Belmont BEC CEO and Awards Founder Carol Hanlon said, said, “We are thrilled to announce Finalists in this year’s 28th Belmont & Western Australian Small Business Awards 2021 today, and we thank our 24 valued sponsors for their continued support to showcase the talents and skills of WA small business.”
“It is a great time to celebrate WA entrepreneurs, small business and organisations of what they have accomplished, and we invite the community and colleagues, friends and families of finalists to attend the ‘Night of Stars’ with us. Finalists will be presented their Certificate on the night by WA Small Business Minister Hon Reece Whitby MLA”. Ms Hanlon said.
This year's Awards include the following categories:
- Best Marketing Award sponsored by Westways Visual Communication & A Team Printing
- Karl Farrell Inspiration Award sponsored by TCF WA
- Corporate Social Responsibility Award sponsored by Friends of Belmont BEC
- Innovation Award sponsored by designedge Innovation Festival
- Customer Service Award sponsored by RES-Q Computer Services & Supplies
- Sustainability Award sponsored by TCF Global
- Cyber Security Technology Award sponsored by MY Business Incubator™ Cyber Security Training & Mentoring Project
- Spirit of Australia Award sponsored by Storage King Perth Airport
- Home Based Business Award sponsored by Belmont BEC
- Best Retail Business sponsored by Belmont Forum
- Community Spirit Award sponsored by PerthNow
- Fashion Industry Award sponsored by TCF Australia & Apparel Export Promotion Council of India & Consulate General of India (Celebrating [email protected])
- Best New Business sponsored by City of Belmont
- Marjorie Charleson WA Racing Industry Award sponsored by Racing and Wagering Western Australia
- Tourism and Hospitality Award sponsored by Quest Perth Ascot
- Business Management Award sponsored by Fortix
- Mentor Award sponsored by 1001 Business Tips from 101™
- Business Woman of the Year sponsored by BPW WA & BPW Business Incubator & Delance Swiss Watches
- Achievement Award sponsored by Mustera Property Group
- Young Entrepreneur Award sponsored by Blake Digital
- Business Migrant of the Year sponsored by The Australian Asian Association WA & My Fashion Incubator Migrant Small Business Projects
- International Trade Award sponsored by BEC Global
- Enterprise of the Year sponsored by R Moore & Sons
- Business Person of the Year sponsored by Flintel
Belmont & Western Australian Small Business Awards 2021
The City of Belmont is a vibrant, modern City located just six kilometres from Perth CBD. The City is a thriving network of economic growth and development opportunities and is located in one of the most significant logistics hubs in the region. The City’s most significant community infrastructure project Belmont Hub opened in 2020. This state-of-the-art facility with integrated services, continues to consolidate its position in the City centre. Belmont’s prime location provides opportunities for economic and community development in our City and has attracted new families and businesses of varying sizes and across a range of industries. These communities have made Belmont their home to live, work and invest. www.belmont.wa.gov.au
Belmont BEC | BEC Global is a non-profit community organisation established in 1994, providing training and mentoring support services to over 27,000+ individuals in Australia to start or improve their small business and is a specialist in virtual business incubation. Belmont BEC has originated a large range of well-known projects and programs for the benefit of its small business clients that have included the annual Belmont & Western Australian Small Business Awards, Designedge Innovation Festival, MY Business Incubator Training & Mentoring Projects, TCF Resource Centre WA, Multicultural Business Support Services, WA Racing Industry Project, Belmont Clothes Library and the BPW Business Incubator Online Projects. www.belmontbec.com www.mybusinessincubator.com.au www.bpwbusinessincubator.com/empoweringwomen
TCFWA | TCF Australia | TCF Global is a non-profit community organisation established in 1998, assisting over 6,500+ designers and fashion industry small businesses with fashion business skill development, linkages in the global supply chain, International trade, and industry networks. www.tcfwa.com www.tcfaustralia.com www.tcfglobal.com www.myfashionincubator.com www.fashionincubators.com