Fact.MR’s detailed study on the rapid medical diagnostic kits market forecasts the landscape to accrue significant gains through 2031. Rising prevalence of infectious diseases has been surging demand for rapid medical diagnostic kits, globally. Need for detecting new pathogens that are causing infections is boosting market growth. There has also been a noticeable decrease in the immune systems of people due to sedentary and unhealthy lifestyles, which makes them vulnerable to infections, thus, supplementing demand for rapid medical diagnostic kits.
Increasing geriatric population worldwide is also anticipated to aid market growth. Emergence of cheap rapid medical diagnostic kits, especially with the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, is another factor catalyzing sales across regions. As per Fact.MR analysis, the global rapid medical diagnostic kits market is projected to expand at a steady CAGR of around 4% through 2031.
Request a Report Sample to Gain Valuable Insights: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5584
Key Takeaways from Study
- Blood glucose testing kits will remain the most-used over the long term, experiencing over two-fold growth through 2031.
- North America to remain as a highly lucrative market; the region is witnessing high adopting these diagnostic kits to detect various infectious diseases caused by bacteria and viruses.
- Europe to experience steady annual growth through 2031, driven by heightened investments to improve the condition of healthcare facilities.
- Hospitals & clinics will continue to remain as the largest end-user segment demanding the highest volumes of rapid medical diagnostic kits.
Prominent Market Drivers
- Increasing prevalence of multidrug-resistant bacterial infections is set to propel demand for rapid medical testing.
- Expanding population, genetic variation in hosts and pathogens, and environmental change are some other aspects contributing to increased demand for rapid medical testing, thereby boosting industry expansion.
- Growing prevalence of chronic diseases is leading to an increase in the need for rapid disease diagnosis.
For More Detailed Information about Methodology: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=5584
Key manufacturers profiled in Fact.MR’s report include Danaher Corporation, ACON Laboratories, Inc., Meridian Bioscience, Inc., Becton, Dickinson, and Company, Abbott Laboratories, Artron Laboratories Inc., Alfa Scientific Designs, Inc., BTNX, Inc., bioMérieux SA, Cardinal Health, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, McKesson Medical-Surgical, Inc., Trinity Biotech, and Zoetis, among others. Primary expansion strategies include acquisition of key distributors, collaborations, mergers, and product portfolio diversification.
More Valuable Insights
Fact.MR, in its new offering, brings to fore an unbiased analysis of the global rapid medical diagnostic kits market, presenting historical demand data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period of 2021-2031. The study divulges compelling insights on the market based on test (blood glucose testing, infectious disease testing, pregnancy and fertility testing, cholesterol monitoring, and other tests) and application (hospitals & clinics, homecare settings, and veterinary), across seven major regions of the world.
Schedule a FREE Consultation Call with Our Analysts/Industry Experts to Find Solution for Your Business at: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=5584
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. We are headquartered in Dubai, and operate from our sales office in Dublin, Ireland. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
E: [email protected]
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Fact.MR is an independent, pure play market intelligence firm incorporated with an objective to deliver high quality, customized market research solutions that help our clients successfully go to the market equipped with actionable insights capable of impacting crucial business decisions.
M: +1 (628) 251-1583