Wiseguyreports.Com Adds “Cell and Gene Therapy Tools, and Reagents -Market Demand, Growth, Opportunities and Analysis Of Top Key Player Forecast To 2025” To Its Research Database
The global market for life science tools should grow from $6.5 billion in 2019 to reach $9.0 billion by 2024 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.5% during the forecast period of 2019-2024.
Gene and cell therapy are emerging as important tools to treat human health. Techniques such as CAR-T therapy have emerged as key ways of treating many different types of cancers. The promise of gene therapy using technologies such as CRISPR is starting to be realized in clinical trials, and markets are scaling up to treat other diseases as well, particularly rare gene- based diseases. As these therapies are coming to the fore, a new market for tools to develop these therapies using standard methodologies is emerging. This report will cover what those tools are, how they impact the larger life science tools market, and how they will evolve over the next five years.
Request For Sample Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/5629232-cell-and-gene-therapy-tools-and-reagents-global-markets
The scope of this study encompasses an investigation of the markets cell and gene therapy tools such as GMP proteins, media, cell separation and activation reagents, viral and non-viral, cytokine release syndrome monitoring products, GMP antibodies, leukapheresis instrumentation, immunoassays (multiplex and singleplex) and bioreactors. BCC Research analyzes each tool type, determines its current market status, examines its impact on future markets, and presents forecasts of growth over the next five years. Technological issues, including the latest trends, are discussed. BCC Research analyzes the industry on a worldwide basis, from both application and demand perspectives, in the major regions of the world.
– 77 data tables
– An overview of the global market for immunoassay-based cell and gene therapy tools, and reagents within the life sciences industry
– Analyses of the global market trends, with data corresponding to market size for 2017-2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
– Information about in vitro diagnostics (IVD), its background and importance of IVD testing
– Discussion on prevalence of infectious disease, metabolic disorders and chronic ailments as drivers of immunoassay testing market
– Description of recent technologies such as chemiluminescent immunoassays (CLIA), fluorescent immunoassays, multiplex assays and rapid diagnostic technologies
– Evaluation of market potential for immunoassay-based cell and gene therapy tools and reagents, current market size and market forecast, and market share analysis of the leading players engaged
– Patent review and new developments, R&D efforts, industrial changes with emphasis on recent investments, and current state of the immunoassay technology
– Company profiles of the key market participants, including Bio-Rad Laboratories, Cytiva Life Sciences, Luminex Corp., Millipore Sigma, Thermo Fisher Scientific and STEMCELL Technologies
CYTIVA LIFE SCIENCES
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market and Technology Background
Chapter 4 Market Breakdown by Region
Chapter 5 Market Breakdown by End User
Chapter 6 Government Regulations
Chapter 7 Patent Review/New Developments
Chapter 8 Analysis of Market Opportunities
Chapter 9 Company Profiles
Contact Us: [email protected] Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (Us) Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (Uk)
WISEGUY RESEARCH CONSULTANTS PVT LTD
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs.