Global Intelligent Transportation System Market
WiseGuyReports.Com adds” Global Intelligent Transportation System Market - Trends Forecast 2016-2022 “Research To Its Database.
Intelligent Transport System (ITS) is a computerized system with diverse applications connected with vehicle transportation, that provides live feeds with the help of sophisticated sensors of smartphones and the equipment is installed across the roadside, including cameras mounted on the traffic poles. Intelligent Transport System (ITS) is majorly being used and deployed for capturing real time navigation, lane disciple, traffic updates and predicting travel time. The objective of ITS is to improve effectiveness, efficiency and safety in road transportation system. This technology is successfully being deployed in various developed countries such as Japan, Singapore, United States, and United Kingdom with the motive to improve the performance of transportation system by controlling conjunction, and ensuring safety and convenience for travelers.
The major growth driver for intelligent transportation system is the rising concern for traffic congestion, followed by an increase in the need for road safety improvements and the shift of freight industry from unorganized to organized sector. However, the lack of proper infrastructure for implementation of ITS in developing and under developed economies, is inhibiting the growth of the Global Intelligent Transportation System market. The global intelligent transportation system market is expected to be USD 42.67 billion by the end of forecast period with CAGR of ~12.21%.
The global intelligent transportation system market is segmented by products, by applications, by component and by regions. On the basis of products, the market is segmented as advanced transportation management systems (ATMS), advanced public transportation systems (APTS), advanced transportation pricing systems (ATPS), advanced traveler information systems (ATIS) and cooperative vehicle systems. On the basis of applications, the market is categorized as automotive telematics, traffic management, collision avoidance system, road user charging, road safety and security, traffic signal control, freight management (commercial), parking management, public transport, environment protection and traffic enforcement camera. On the basis of components, the market is divided as sensor, surveillance camera, software, interface board, monitoring and detection system, telecommunication network and others.
The key players of Intelligent Transportation System are Roper Industries, Inc.(U.S), Hitachi Ltd. (Japan), Siemens AG (Germany), Thales S.A. (France), Xerox Corporation (U.S.), BRISA (Portugal), Kapsch AG (Austria)¸Q-Free ASA (Norway), Efkon AG (Austria), Lanner Electronics Inc.(Taiwan), Denso Corporation (Japan), TomTom International BV(Netherlands), Savari Inc.( U.S.), Nuance Communications Inc.(U.S), Garmin Ltd.( Switzerland) and others.
Global Intelligent Transportation System Market - Trends & Forecast, 2016-2022
• To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 5 years for the various segments and sub-segments of the global Intelligent Transport System market development and demand market
• Upcoming technologies, high growth geographies and countries were identified
• Regional and country specific demand and forecast for Intelligent Transport System were studied
• Key segments covered in the report are: product, application, component and region.
• Intelligent transportation system providers
• Network providers
• Software providers
• Navigation and GPS manufacturers
• Research & consultancy
• Technology investors
• Intelligent Transportation System Market is expected to grow at compound annual growth rate of 12.21% between the 2016 and 2022.
• Asia-Pacific is projected to dominate the market of intelligent transportation system throughout the forecast period.
• By Product, Advanced Public Transportation Systems (APTS) accounts for the largest market share of 13.89% in the global market, followed by Advanced Transportation Management Systems (ATMS) accounting for 12.39% of the total market share.
• By Application, Road User Charging accounts for the largest market share of 14.75% in the global market, followed by Environment Protection accounting for 14.73% of the market share.
• Major Drivers of the market have been identified as the increasing concern of traffic congestion and the rise in the number of government initiatives whereas the major market restraints are the lack of proper infrastructure for implementation in developing and under-developed economies and the high Cost for ITS safety systems does not allow high penetration
Regional and Country Analysis of Intelligent Transportation System Market
North America has dominated the market in 2016 which is followed by Asia-pacific. Europe is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.83% during the forecast period. Asia Pacific is expected to grow from a market size of USD 5.65 billion in 2016 to USD 12.10 billion by 2022. ROW is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.67% during the forecast period.
The reports also covers country level analysis:
• North America
o United Kingdom
o Rest of Europe
• Asia – Pacific
o South Korea
• Middle East & Africa
Table of Contents -Major Key Points
1 Executive Summary 20
2 Preface 21
2.1 Abstract 21
2.2 Stakeholder 21
2.3 Research Scope 22
2.4 Research Methodology 22
2.4.1 Data Mining 22
2.4.2 Data Validation 24
2.4.3 Research Approach 25
2.5 Research Sources 25
2.5.1 Primary Research Sources 25
2.5.2 Secondary Research Sources 26
2.5.3 Assumptions 26
3 Market Trends 27
3.1 Introduction 27
3.2 Drivers 28
3.2.1 Increasing Concern about Traffic Congestion 28
3.2.2 Increasing Need of Road Safety Improvements 28
3.2.3 Increasing Government Initiative 29
3.2.4 Shifting of Freight Industry from Unorganized to Organized Sector 29
3.2.5 Reduced Fatalities and Injuries 30
3.3 Restraints 30
3.3.1 Lack of Proper Infrastructure for Implementation of ITS in Developing and Under Developed Economies 30
3.3.2 High Cost of ITS Safety Systems Does Not Allow High Penetration 30
3.4 Opportunities 31
3.4.1 Successful Implementation of Connected Cars Technology Opening Doors for the Intelligent Transportation System 31
3.4.2 Increasing Demand of ITS will show the Significant Growth in Wireless Application that (includes device and application) 31
3.4.3 Implementation of Intelligent Transportation System helps for Smarter Mapping for Making Important Decision 32
3.5 Threats 32
3.5.1 Security Breach Related to Data Storage 32
3.6 Products 32
3.7 Application 33
3.8 Component 33
3.9 Emerging Market 34
4 Porters Five Force 35
4.1 Bargaining Power of suppliers 35
4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers 35
4.3 Threat of Substitutes 35
4.4 Threat of New Entrants 36
4.5 Competitive Rivalry 36
5 Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) Market, By Product 37
5.1 Introduction 37
5.2 Advanced Transportation Management Systems (ATMS) 39
5.3 Advanced Public Transportation Systems (APTS) 40
5.4 Advanced Transportation Pricing Systems (ATPS) 41
5.5 Advanced Traveler Information Systems (ATIS) 42
5.6 Cooperative Vehicle Systems 43
6 Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) Market, By Applications 44
CONTACT US :
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, Industry research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available.
P: +44 208 133 9349
M: +1 646 845 9349