WiseGuyReports.com adds “Submersible Pumps for Mining Sector Market 2018 Global Analysis, Growth, Trends and Opportunities Research Report Forecasting to 2023”reports to its database.
Market Synopsis of Submersible pumps for mining industry Market:
Growing infrastructural development activities, rising urbanization and rapid industrialization are some of the key growth drivers for submersible pumps market Declining ground water level coupled with increasing agricultural practices have contributed to the demand for submersible pumps in the country. During the forecast period, growing industrial applications such as, mining, power utilities, and oil & gas are likely to complement the expansion of submersible pumps market.Globally, the market for Submersible pumps for mining industry is growing at a CAGR of 5.14% during forecasted period (2016-2022). The submersible pump for mining sector is primarily driven by strong industrialization & increasing urbanization and increasing demand from mining & sludge treatment industry. Strong growth prospectus of construction industry in Asia-Pacific region is expected to drive demand for submersible pumps for mining sector in the coming years.
Submersible pumps for mining sector market is one of the fastest growing markets owing to its increased application dewatering mines. The market is driven by various factors such as submersible pumps provide ideal solution for dewatering mines and performs noiseless & energy efficient operation. However, submersible pumps for mining sector market has various restraints that hinder the growth of the market such as the high cost of submersible pumps and other substitute pumps and submersible motor failure & high troubleshooting cost.
The key players in market includes Xylem Inc. (U.S.), Grundfos Group (Demark), KSB Aktiengesellschaft (Germany), Sulzer Ltd (Switzerland), Ebara Corporation (Japan), Atlas Copco AB (Sweden), Flowserve Corporation (U.S.), The Weir Group Plc (Scotland), Tsurumi Manufacturing Co., Ltd (Japan) and The Gorman-Rupp Company (U.S.)
The submersible pumps market is relatively fragmented, owing to presence of large number of foreign and domestic players across the country. Moreover, domestic manufacturers are rigorously focusing towards expansion through mergers and tie-ups with several international players.
- The global Submersible pumps for mining industry market is expected to reach USD 24189.3 million by 2023
- Regionally, North- America has the largest market of USD 692.5 million by 2023
- China accounted for the largest market share of 33.6% in 2016, with a market value of USD 208.6 Million and is projected to grow at the highest CAGR of 6.41% during the forecast period. India was the second-largest market in 2016, valued at USD 176.8 Million in 2016; it is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.37%.
- Bore Well market accounted for the largest market share registering CAGR of 5.47% during the forecasted period
- On basis of pump stage, Multi stage holds the market share of 67.9% in 2016
The report covers brief analysis of geographical region includes
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East
Study Objectives of Submersible pumps for mining industry Market
- To study detail of Submersible pumps for mining industry market by source, by application and by region in forecasted period 2023.
- To identify the market dynamics of Submersible pumps for mining industry market dynamics by drivers, restrains, opportunities and challenges.
- To analyze various factors like value chain analysis and porters five forces model.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of market segment with respect to North America, Europe, APAC and RoW.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track mergers and acquisitions, strategic alliances, new product development of specified company.
- Manufacturers and distributors of Submersible pumps
- Suppliers and traders of Submersible pumps for mining industry.
- Government, associations and industrial bodies.
- Investors and Trade experts.
- Consulting experts.
For further information on this report, visit - https://www.wiseguyreports.com/enquiry/2683044-global-submersible-pumps-for-mining-sector-market-2023
Table of content:
1 Executive Summary 13
2 Introduction 15
2.1 Definition 15
2.2 Scope of the Study 15
2.3 Assumptions 15
2.4 Market Structure 16
3 Research Methodology 17
3.1 Research Process 17
3.2 Primary Research 18
3.3 Secondary Research 18
3.4 Market Size Estimation 18
3.5 Forecast Model 20
4 Market Dynamics 21
4.1 Drivers 22
4.2 Restraint 22
4.3 Opportunities 23
5 Market Factor Analysis 24
5.1 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis 24
5.2 Porter’s Five forces Analysis 24
5.2.1 Threat of New Entrants 24
5.2.2 Bargaining Power of Suppliers 25
5.2.3 Bargaining power of Buyers 25
5.2.4 Threat of Substitutes 25
5.2.5 Competitive Rivalry 25
5.3 Value Chain Analysis: 26
5.3.1 Raw Material Supply 26
5.3.2 Pump Manufacture 26
5.3.3 Distribution 26
5.3.4 End-Use 27
6 Global Submersible Pumps for Mining Sector Market, By Well Type 28
6.1 Introduction 29
6.2 Open Well 30
6.3 Bore Well 30
7 Global Submersible Pumps for Mining Sector Market, By Pump Stage 31
7.1 Introduction 32
7.2 Single Stage 33
7.3 Multi stage 33
8 Global Submersible Pumps for Mining Sector Market, By Power Ratings 34
8.1 Introduction 35
8.2 Low Power 36
8.3 Medium Power 36
8.4 High Power 36
9 Submersible Pumps for Mining Sector Market, By Region 37
9.1 Introduction 38
9.2 Asia-Pacific 40
9.2.1 China 44
9.2.2 Australia 46
9.2.3 India 48
9.2.4 Rest of Asia-Pacific 50
9.3 Europe 52
9.3.1 Germany 56
9.3.2 Russia 58
9.3.3 France 60
9.3.4 Spain 62
9.3.5 Rest of Europe 64
9.4 North America 67
9.4.1 U.S. 71
9.4.2 Canada 73
9.5 Rest of the World 76
9.5.1 Middle East & Africa 80
9.5.2 Latin America 82
10 Competitive Landscape 84
10.1.1 Product Development 85
10.1.2 Expansion 85
10.1.3 Merger & Acquisition 86
10.1.4 Agreement 86
10.1.5 Joint Venture 86
10.1.6 Market Share Analysis 87
10.1.7 Product Benchmarking 88
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US); +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
P: +44 208 133 9349
M: +1 646 845 9349