Vocational Training Market in GCC 2017
Governments, as well as businesses, are increasingly engaging in investments and partnerships to improve the future of vocational training. This should have a significant impact on the public as well as private vocational training providers in GCC. In GCC, vocational training is primarily pursued by students after the completion of school education, as well as by employees in corporate organizations who want to upskill themselves to compete with expatriates.
The construction sector is one of the largest employers in GCC. The majority of employment in the sector is either low-paid or requires skills in architecture and engineering. In order to fill jobs that require specialization in these skills, expatriates are given more preference. There has been a tremendous technological improvement in the construction sector, across the globe, in terms of greater automation with technologies involving 3-D printing of buildings. There will be a rise in demand for high-paying jobs, which require more job-specific task proficiency, during the forecast period.
The analysts forecast the vocational training market in GCC to grow at a CAGR of 13.32% during the period 2016-2020.
Covered in this report
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the vocational training market in GCC. To calculate the market size, Technavio considers the revenue generated from delivering vocational training by public and private training institutions to individual customers. The report also considers the revenue generated by entering into business agreements with organizations to provide apprenticeship programs.
The market is divided into the following segments based on regions:
• Saudi Arabia
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/559742-vocational-training-market-in-gcc-2016-2020
The report, Vocational Training Market in GCC 2016-2020, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
• Qatar Skills Academy
Other prominent vendors
• Applied Technology
• Higher Colleges of Technology
• Public Authority for Applied Education & Training
• Kuwait Investment Authority
• TAFE SA International
Key questions answered in this report
• What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
• What are the key market trends?
• What is driving this market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key vendors in this market space?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
• What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Complete Report Details @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/559742-vocational-training-market-in-gcc-2016-2020
Table of Contents –Analysis of Key Points
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
• Market overview
• Top-vendor offerings
PART 03: Market research methodology
• Research methodology
• Economic indicators
PART 04: Introduction
• Key market highlights
PART 05: Market drivers
• Increased demand for blue-collared workforce
• Growing popularity of online vocational training
• Rising opportunities in healthcare sector
• Upsurge in employment in construction sector
• Extensive demand for skilled professionals in oil and gas sector
PART 06: Impact of drivers
PART 07: Market challenges
• Poor targeting of vocational training programs
• Credibility issues related to vocational training qualifications
• Retention issues
• Proliferating obstacles in PPPs in education sphere
PART 08: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 09: Market trends
• Growing changes in business environment
• Introduction of initiatives to nationalize private sector
• Diversification of economy
• Significant advancements in education
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
P: +44 208 133 9349
M: +1 646 845 9349